Welcome to Accept.net, a website/application provided by Accept LLC (“Accept”, “we”, “our”, or “us”).
Accept reserves the right to modify these terms and will provide notice of these changes as described below. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access Payment (“Users”).
Permission is granted to temporarily download materials (information or software) on Accept’s website for personal or commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Accept’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Accept at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
By accessing the website at https://accept.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Accept’s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Accept makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Accept does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Accept or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Accept's website, even if Accept or a Accept authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Accept's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Accept does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Accept may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Accept does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Accept has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Accept of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Accept may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Stripe is a registered trademark of Stripe, Inc. By using the Accept app, hereby agree to both these terms, as well as the Stripe terms of service.
3rd Party Payment Terms
In addition to the terms outlined in this agreement, you are also subject to any additional terms, as outlined by the payment methods you choose to utilize from Stripe, including, but not limited to:
Stripe (The payment gateway you use to collect payments):
Alipay (For payments made with QR codes, using the Alipay apps for verification):
WeChat Pay (For payments made with QR codes, using the WeChat apps for verification):
What data rights do you have?
You have the right to delete your personal information. When you request that we delete your personal information, we take several steps:
- Obfuscate your name
- Obfuscate your email address
- Obfuscate your device ID
- You have the right to access any data that you provide to Accept.
- You have the right to take your data with you. This is commonly referred to as The Right to Portability.
How do you exercise your data rights?
Send an email here with the subject line DATA RIGHTS and let us know if you'd like your personal information deleted. We'll ensure your requests are met and completed within the required 30 days. By connecting Accept to your Stripe account you agree to allow us to store the above data.
If you ever need help with the app or have questions, do not hesitate to email us here.
If you have trouble with your Stripe account, please reach out to them directly at Stripe Support.
For more information on additional payment terms, please visit: https://stripe.com/payment-terms/legal